Ahhhh it is almost time for HouseCat! The weather looks to be cool, clear, and very nice for cycling. You all should try to pre-register, because it's cheaper for you, and will let us process everything MUCH quicker the day of! Plus, if you are over 21 years of age, you'll get a cool gift for pre-registering. Click the "Registration" button on the bar above to be taken to the registration page.
We still need volunteers, as well! So holler at us at email@example.com if you are interested in helping out.
Not sure we have time to take pictures of some more of our prizes, but I'll go ahead and list some of the ones we don't have up here yet...hopefully we will have time to take some snapshots before Saturday!
- Custom painted SE Lager Frame and Fork, from Cycle Logic
- Autumn Black Bag, from Seagull Bags
- Pedal Straps and LOTS of swag, from HoldFast
- Raleigh Times Gift Card, from Empire Eats
- Coffee Tumbler and Gift Cards, from Benelux Cafe
- Chocolate Bars, from Videri Chocolate Factory
- Issues of Urban Velo and Coozies, from Urban Velo
...plus more stuff that I need to pick up this week, and more stuff that I am probably forgetting. Suffice to say, we have tons of stuff to give away so be sure to bring a couple extra bucks for the raffle!
Also, we are excited to be working with the DHIC to help educate everyone about affordable housing in our community! They will also be speaking to everyone on race day about this issue.